5 WAYS TO BOOST YOUR EMAIL CAMPAIGNS
Here are 5 tips that the team here at 9y have put together to help you make the most out of your email campaigns:
1. Consider the time you are sending your emails. These should vary dependent on your market. When are your target audience most likely to be at their computers/ on their emails? Those are the times you should aim to be sending out your emails.
2. Are you using responsive design in your emails? This is a must as approximately 65% of people are now viewing their emails on mobile.
3. Lead with the key content. If you are giving the customer an offer you need to lead with this, most people who open an email look at the top content and then decide if they want to read on so it is important to hook them right from the outset of the subject line and the first section of the email.
4. Proofread, Proofread, Proofread. Proofreading may seem like an obvious one but unprofessional emails with spelling mistakes, bad grammar or other glitches and issues can lose you subscribers and change people’s perception of your business.
5. Provide valuable content. If you send out emails too often or send out emails where your only aim is to sell, sell, sell then you will find that people will start to unsubscribe. Make sure you deliver valuable content that gets your customers excited. This way they will start to look for your emails and will engage with them and you on a more positive level.
If you want more advice on boosting your email campaigns and how 9y can provide all your marketing and creative needs get in contact.
Phone: 01565 831020